The often predictable, usually irrelevant photoblog of a beloved museum photographer.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I interrupt the semi-creepy shadow-y nighttime shots for this post. As I am sure you were aware, Saturday was the 7th annual Worldwide Photowalk. This year we (my lovely wife and I) chose the walk in Smithfield, VA. Below are a few of the photographs I took on the walk. I took a LOT more and maybe I'll post some of those in the future.

Oddly enough (or not) this is the one shot that had the least (as in practically none) post-processing done to it. The rest of these were pretty heavily processed.








































Ok, I now return you to the regularly scheduled semi-creepy shadow-y nighttime shots...









1 comment:

  1. You do good photo-graphy. ;) That was a fun day, and I love Smithfield and can't believe I have never been there before now.

    ReplyDelete