The often predictable, usually irrelevant photoblog of a beloved museum photographer.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July. Here is a token firework photo (an admittedly bad one) taken from my front porch of an illegal firework that looks scarily closer to my house that it did when I actually took it (although it was pretty darn close and probably ran afoul of several laws...but it was part of a free (and very handily located) show that went on for maybe 15 or 20 minutes and which I look forward to every firework-friendly holiday (dear neighbor with the cool, illegal kind of fireworks, if you are reading this))

2 comments:

  1. I hope we get another show tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighborshood started last night and I'm sure we will have more shows all weekend!:)

    ReplyDelete